August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Week 13 predictions-2014

zoufan

Week 13 predictions-2014

Post by zoufan on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Redskins vs Eagles: 41-17 Redskins
   This will be a stat pad bonanza for OV to see if he can somehow catch the NFL leader in receiving yards, Chiefs rookie WR Dematrae Magee.  Dezrick "Big Booty Beaver" Carr leads the NFL in TD receptions with 20, and I see him finishing this game with at least 250 yards and 3 TD's.  Redskins get to pad that slim division lead with just a few games remaining in the season. 

Jets vs Cowboys: 34-20 Jets
  The Cowboys shocked the world last week when they got just their 2nd win of the season over the Eagles!!  But I see them going right back down as the Jets come to town to calm all that excitement in Dallas.  Geno will quiet the Cowboy crowd early and Grim just won't be able to get back into it. 

Vikings vs Buccaneers: 44-30 Vikings
   Van is trying to recover from a tough loss last week and stay in the tightest division race in DWho.  The once putrid Bucs got a nice win last week over Knugs and the Rams.  I do believe that Van will put all the load on AP's shoulders and let him try to carry this team to a victory.  

Colts vs Saints: 48-38 Saints
   I keep picking against the Colts in hopes that they lose and they continue to win.  Rude pretty much has the AFC South wrapped up, so I'm going to pick Regg to knock him off, as I think Rude has a let down here.  Saints win by 10. 

Panthers vs Bears: 37-23 Bears
   Randy is going to get a tougher test than he thinks, but the Bears are just too good to lose here.  They are in a dogfight for the division title and he's not going to lose to some piss-ant here. 

Browns vs Texans: 31-17 Browns
   Zuke has been rolling along ever since he re-joined the chat box, and it's not going to stop with little Bo.  I think Zuke will lean on QB Brian Hoyer in this game to make some plays, and the Texans are just a total mess on offense.  Browns win easily. 

Falcons vs Giants: 41-27 Falcons
   King will be looking to bounce back from a tough loss to Regg and the Saints, and I think he'll get in done in New York.  King just has too many weapons for Bundy to stop and Ryan won't turn the ball over as much which is a definite help.  

Jaguars vs Ravens:  
   Jags are trying to regain their footing after 2 straight losses, while the Ravens are trying to stay in the thick of things for the coveted 1st overall draft pick.  

Titans vs Steelers: 30-24 Steelers
   This is going to be a tough game for Waffle to try and hold his division lead.  The Titans are a fiesty squad who took down OC and the Bengals just a couple weeks back.  I do think the rookie QB will make just enough plays to carry the Steelers to victory and keep their division title hopes in a firm grasp.

Lions vs Broncos: 19-13 Broncos
   This here may be a sim game.  I do believe both owners are out of commission for the immediate future. 

Patriots vs Chargers: No score posted
  I'm on a prediction strike for Chargers until further notice. 

Rams vs 49ers: 37-30 Rams
   This is always a fun game between Coach and DK.  It seems whoever I pick to win this game always loses, so in that case I'm going to have to pick the Rams to top the Niners in this game.  Hopefully this will give Coach just the spark he needs to take down the one they call, Derrick.

Bengals vs Seahawks: 38-31 Seahawks
   Well it sure looks as though OC has said enough with season 2 and is now focusing on a higher draft pick.  The lowly Ravens got a win over the Bengals last week, so the Seacocks should have no trouble running their unbeaten record to 12-0.  

Packers vs Cardinals: No score posted
  Same as the Chargers, I'm on a strike.  Sorry Lethal and Sun.

Dolphins vs Chiefs: 45-31 Chiefs
   This should be a classic, fun game.  Both teams will make the playoffs no doubt, so this may just be a warmup for both teams if they meet in the postseason.  I think both the Chiefs and Dolphins hold back some, and not show all their cards here.  But Chiefs win by 2 TD's. 

Bills vs Raiders: 42-14 Bills
   Bills get an easy win here.  This will be a chance for Cuse see if he can raise some season stats on Spiller and his defense.  Don't be surprised if QB Jeff Tuel (NFL Leader in passer rating) gets in toward the end to mop things up.
ovfd55
Commissioner

Re: Week 13 predictions-2014

Post by ovfd55 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm

This is why Zou's my Favorite
coachw527

Post by coachw527 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks zou for picking DK. From now on pick me to lose every game so I can get some much needed W's.
SyrcsePride
Poster Child for Korea's Gangnam Style Movement

Post by SyrcsePride on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Geez, far from an easy win. Nice job again zou!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 am