OJ jr 3-4 0-0

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Playoff Outlook

Tosh

Playoff Outlook

Post by Tosh on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:54 am

Well Dwho, we are halfway thru week 13, I am caught up on grading and the kids are taking a test.  That means there is no better time than to check out the interesting playoff races.  Lets look by division.

AFC North
ZZZZZZZZZZ, this division is boring, and those Z's stand for the poor Browns being on AP (SMH Zuke).  Looks like Waffle's close run last year was a flash in the pan and Packinlipper having trouble with AP CLE.  OC cruises to playoffs, and with injuries ON, he could start sitting players now.  With some playoff contenders left on his schedule (NE, WAS, and NYG)  The Bengals have a chance to shape how the AFC and NFC playoff picture looks with no worries about taking a loss. HMmmmm

AFC East
Buf 9-3   NYJ SF DEN HOU
NE 7-4 CIN MIA IND TEN JAX
MIA 7-5 NE NYJ PIT TEN

This division is very close and has some very BIG games left.  The madden pessimist aka defending SB champ Bizzy sits at the bottom momentarily but has the easiest road remaining.  Lethal has 4 playoff contenders left and is paying all his attention to X1 madden, he might want to swing things back to the 360 with his tough schedule left.  The Bills sit atop this division with only CPU NYJ left in division.  They do have 3 playoff contenders left, but Im not sure how scared Pride is of the 3some of Coach, HA, and Bo.  Even though he probably wouldnt want all 3 to show up to his doorstep at the same time.

AFC West
SD 9-2  OAK NO CAR TB DEN
KC 9-3 BAL DEN NO OAK
DEN 7-5 CLE KC BUF SD

A lot of division games left in the AFC West.  I put Denver on this list because miracles could happen.  Games with HD, Pride, and Moon, the Broncos would have to pull a rabbit out of their pants, but honestly Im not sure most of us would be surprised if HA actually had a rabbit down their though.  That leaves us with the battle at the top.  2 of the most feared and high powered offenses in DWHO.  Some would argue that moon is playing his games in Wisconsin rather than California with the different varieties of cheeese he brings to the game, but my team has not yet played the AFC West so (no comment).  HD Fire the madden guru has a tough game with regg left (team swap from M13) and HA.  If he can  take care of those games and get some help from Moon (is made of cheeese) Shot, he could win this division.

AFC South
HOU 7-5 TEN OAK JAX BUF
JAX 7-5 CHI PIT HOU NE
IND 6-5 TEN GB NE MIN CHI

Yes folks this is no misprint, Bo and Zou are both sitting in playoff position.  Rude the usually bully is still hanging around though.  Fans in Houston are worried that with Bo's old age, they wonder if he can keep it up!! 2 winnable games lead up to the end of season matchups with Zou and Pride.  The Zou vs Bo matchup is much anticipated, even more so than their WGT battles.  Zou still has dates with 2 time SB participant Randy and Playoff contender Lethal to worry about.  That leaves us with Rude, who is still lurking around but 3 huge games with Dmaki, Lethal, and Randy.  This division is really shaping up for Bo to take it, but he has to finish the season strong.  If Bo goes 3-1 in the last 4 I say he takes the Division.

WC Race
KC 9-3
NE 7-4
MIA/Hou/Jax 7-5
IND 6-5

6 losses could possibly sneak you into the playoffs but that might be asking an awful lot!

NFC South
TB 9-3 ARI NYG SD NO
NO 8-3 CAR SD ATL KC TB

These two teams have been atop the NFC all season.  The irony here is that they have two of the toughest all around schedules remaining.  Each team has 3 legit`playoff contenders remaining and also a very sneaky game.  TB vs Tankazona and NO vs CaraWTPhoofy are very intriguing games to watch also.  Both teams play Moon and they meet each other at the end of the season in a game with some big implications.  Each team is coming off losses.  TB loss vs DEN and NO dropped 2 straight to CHI and SEA making this end of season stretch even tougher.  It is really anyones for the taking here and a slip up could result in the 1st WC spot being up for grabs again.  There is one more interesting game, Regg has to battle CPU ATL, I think it would be good for DWHO if King came off his Hiatus to battle Regg in the most anticipated Game/blowup in Dwho history!! (Just a thought)

NFC East
NYG 7-4 CLE PIT TB CAR CIN
WAS 7-5 CIN DAL CLE PIT
DAL 6-6 PHI WAS BAL CLE

Another close battle for the division.  Interesting part here is that this division is matched up with the weak AFC North and a lot of cross conference games left.  Grim is the only owner who already played OC, so Bundy and OV still have that matchup lurking.  Bundy also has Rushing and Phoofy to deal with, two potentially tough games.  The BIGGEST game remaining here is DAL vs WAS.  If Dallas wins this game, on PAPER they should finish 10-6 which would win them the division with only 1 divisional loss.  Can Grim step up to the challenge.  OV vs OC is interesting, rumor mill has it, If Oc wants presents for the Holidays he needs to bench his starters!  Bundy controls his own destiny but IMO he can not have a slip up, and with a tough schedule left that may be a hard task.

NFC North
CHI 8-3 DET JAX TEN GB IND
GB 6-6 IND DET CHI MIN

Again Randy is prime position to make a deep playoff run.  With things being clinched soon and Injuries lurking end of season subs could play a part in playoff races.  Randy plays a big part in AFC South race as he could help Bo out by beating Rude and Zou and then End Dmakis hopes week 16.  Dmaki probably needs to win out and get help if he wants a chance but then again a win vs Rude helps out Zou and Bo.

NFC West
STL 9-3 SF SEA ARI DET
SEA 8-4 MIN STL DET NYJ
SF 7-5 STL BUF NYJ ARI

This divison is bunched up more than it ever has before.  On top is knugs and he controls his own destiny.  Big matchups still await in STL vs SEA where I try to avenge an early season loss.  Coach and Knugs still play one more time which a coach win makes things just that much closer.  Coach still plays Pride who is tough and both he and Knugs still play Tankazona.  Tankazona can ruin a lot of playoff hopes the last 4 weeks, but they have their eyes on the prize.

Wild Card
NO 8-3
SEA 8-4
WAS/SF 7-5
DAL/GB 6-6

Right now all of these teams except GB are still in Division Hunt.  The top teams still have tough games left.  I expect a lot of movement in this Wildcard, don't be deceived by the teams with 3 or 4 losses.  Right now it looks a lock for Regg/Rush to take A WC spot, but a big collapse, although not likely, is possible, allowing a team that ends season on hot streak to slide in.  SEA needs to rely on WC if they cannot beat STL.  Remember teams like STL and NYG are still viable teams for WC too!

A lot of excitement to end the season!

Last edited by Tosh on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LethalNtention
May I park your balls?

Re: Playoff Outlook

Post by LethalNtention on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Good stuff man... some good laughs in there.
HittinAgenda
Spokesperson for DWHO's LBGTQ Chapter

Post by HittinAgenda on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:39 pm

It's a chinchilla.  I'm allergic to rabbits.

[12/04/12 22:00:06] grimlock11 : this 3way is possibly the biggest cluster fuk ive seen since spawnies turned off the lights and played "who's in my mouth"

[02/23/13 20:44:02] @ HittinAgenda: someone look up who has the 14th pick
[20:44:31] G Waffle19 : you do asshole

[05/17/13 12:07:45] @ HittinAgenda: You made your friend gay.
[12:07:56] @ zoufan : Ok it was me

[12/20/13 14:27:05] [b]Boseefus : [/b]like i desperately want to make love to a school boy

G Waffle19

Post by G Waffle19 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

i just want to say that I was affected mentally by RZZ not talking to me, it really messed with my team pyche.  We will be back next season.  I lost some tight, close games, that could have swung my record in another direction.  My failed attempt at a 43 defense has been swung back to a 34, and my defense is playing better.  I dont know if it was a flash in the pan, but I will make OC sweat until at least week 10 next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 am