Calendar Calendar

inside the afc north

ocwrestler23

inside the afc north

Post by ocwrestler23 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:10 pm

The defending div champs 
Browns 
Owner Tosh
This guy is one of a kind. He can beat you soo many different ways from offense to defense to just plain mentally beating u before the game starts. He is a straight forward baller throwing behind MVP Johnny Manziel and rushing for yards with anyone that will be willing to carry the ball. As in real life NFL I believe his bread and butter lies with his defense from the ball hawking secondary whom may I add got even better from the draft to the monster run stopping ability up front this guy is solid everywhere on d. Coming off a 15-1 season don't look for that number to change much at all after a very solid draft on a already solid team.

Wildcard team
Bengals
Owner oc
Oc is coming off a 10-6 season that was a huge learning process for him. He seemed to be a offensive genius until he ran into tosh and regg last season. After losing both games with no offense at all in either it woke him up that this is a new madden on a new system. He is coming into the season with lg passing leader last year and qb of year Andy Dalton whom also finally has a healthy aj green back. This offense has a lot of potential and fire power with added we Brian Hartline in the mix too but they went a different route at HB with the more traditional every down back Zach Stacy. There d is the same with some more depth in a few positions. Look for them to continue to learn and be around that 10-6 season. Again this year.

3rd in div last year
Steelers
Owner waffle
The steelers were a team last year that started hot and finished slow. I personally think that they just ran out of gas with a older group of players on o and d. Bad news for 
the rest of the div is waffle thought the same thing and went wild in the off season fully revamping the team almost from top to bottom. With a new high powered offense rolling with rg3 at qb they look to be a top 5 unit at the end of the year. On defense they went back to the basics that won them so many super bowls a solid secondary a beast safety and that steel curtain run stopping pass rushing front 7. Look for them to improve to around a 10-6 year this year

4th in div last year
Ravens
Owner Dave
I don't know much about this team as I didn't get to play him last year but I do look for him to improve with a decent draft class coming in and a solid defensive unit to roll behind Joe flacco and the offense. I feel that he will be a improved player behind a improving team and increase his wins up to around a 6-10 season this year.

Predictions in div
1st Brown's 14-2
2nd Bengals 11-5
3rd Steelers 10-6
4th Ravens 6-10
Think the Bengals and Steelers make it on wild cards to the playoffs

Don't usually do write up hate to type/write hope was a good read good luck to my div look forward to this season
bigregg22

Re: inside the afc north

Post by bigregg22 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Nice man. Makes me one to do one for the AFC south
G Waffle19

Post by G Waffle19 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:15 pm

thanks for the write up OC, good stuff, i'd take a 10-6 season right this second
ocwrestler23

Post by ocwrestler23 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Back again for another season here in the AFC north. After the returning superbowl champions the Cleveland Browns we all here are proud to say congratulations Tosh. On to the upcoming season and trash talking notes.

1.Cleveland Browns
After a dream season that only had 1 lose in the regular season and a full postseason run and Superbowl championship the browns are setting high. They come 
into this season with the same mentality as last season pure dominance. They have two time MVP Little Johnny at 
qb running the high powered offense and a defense 
anchored by a very dominant secondary. They do have 
some key losses though starting with we Pierre Garcon
Who was kicked to the curb for arthritis in his knees and then the secondary took a hit when cb Hatcher was traded to the rival ravens for draft picks. Overall look for another 
stellar season from the browns
Predicted 14-2

2. Baltimore Ravens
The ravens got hot for a little last season and look to build on that again this season as they try to improve from a 5-11 record. They showed life beating the Bengals and steelers last year and tried to build upon that by adding another threat to the offense with additions of Matt Forte and Tavon Austin. The defense that was very solid got even stronger with the addition of cb Hatcher from the browns. This team is improved and playing hard look for them to find the 500 mark this year.
Predicted 8-8

3.Pittsburgh Steelers
After a devastating season and only 1 win in the division the steelers will try to regroup and get at it again. There offense last year was not even notable so they go out and trade there two best hbs and best we. Some would say dumb move they've given up but knowing what I know about the owner he got improved in the offense by adding a star wr in Allen two strong hbs that fit his style and reuniting rg3 and Jordan Reed. Look for improvement in the offense all the way around. The defense took a huge blow IMO in loosing mlb shazier but has been replaced with a work in progress rookie mlb for now. This team is capable of making a playoff run season but will have to prove it to me.
Predicted 7-9

4.Cincinnati Bengals
The Bengals feel in a funk last year only racking up 5 wins. Owner oc panicked and fell apart and dismantled the team for the most part. There will be 6 new starters on offense this year at qb Ryan Mallet takes over but they elected to keep Andy Dalton also but Mallet gets the nod due to a cannon arm and the new style offense. Rookie HB Vernard Lindley will take over the HB spot sharing time with workhorse Jeremy Hill. We went threw a shuffle after years of slower possession wrs the Bengals returned Marvin Jones who won we of the year last season but he was all that returned as they went out and got proven gang member and speed demon desean Jackson and drafted a couple rookies to fill the slot. Key loss is Tyler Eifert look for him to be missed but maybe te not a blanket since the ginger not tossing the ball. Defense is where there problem will come in with no more Vontaze Burfict Leon Hall Adam Jones or Reggie Nelson. The shift came from a poor defensive performance last year and a secondary that was near last in the league. This team is much younger and faster and even though on paper worse we still look for a improvement from last year.
Predicted 9-7

Overall we look to shut up the nfc and strengthen the afc and I believe it will start with the north this year. This div is improved and pulling hard for 3 teams in the playoffs this year yes its a long shot but still very possible.

Sorry browns ravens steelers on phone didn't know names of your rookies to add them in
G Waffle19

Post by G Waffle19 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Thanks OC the season is almost here
LethalNtention
May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:59 am

AFC East
Marty
Pride
Fins