Total Votes: 14
Touchdown Bundy

Super Bowl poll and discussion

Post by Touchdown Bundy on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 am

please share the reasons why you will be rooting for either team below
zoufan

Re: Super Bowl poll and discussion

Post by zoufan on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:21 am

Panthers, because I really don't want to lose $150 on the game.  F... the Broncos!!
LethalNtention
May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Broncos...

Manning is the reason.  It's a good way to retire and say FU to the Colts for cutting him when they Tanked For Luck.

27 vs 24
bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:34 pm

PANTHERS.  Never was happy about the Broncos cutting Tebow after how he turned their season around. And would be nice to silence the critics that proclaim mobile QBS are not real QBS. 2 SB winners in 3 years from mobile qbs.
Touchdown Bundy

Post by Touchdown Bundy on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 am

Western Movie

The Sheriff of a city, once he was the fastest gun in the west.  Once he was one of the toughest SOBs you'd ever seen.  With his gun slinging mentality he defeated any challenger and criminal that had the gall to stand toe to toe and take him on.  He would embarrass many of his opponents with his ability to diagnose and break down, even the best fighters in a way that didn't even seem possible.  He has an uncanny ability to sniff out ambushes and fight through traps set for him.  He knew what his opponents were going to do before they themselves knew. Many were mentally finished and defeated by their fear of the sheriff before the fight even took place.  At times it almost seemed too easy for him.

But their has always been a shadow looming over the sheriffs head.  While he has accomplished more than most could dream of, his lifelong rivals still live.  A gun fighting duo know as 'B and B' dirtier than all and willing to do anything to win a fight. They are the only two that have ever escaped the sheriffs grasp. They are still out their committing crimes.  

Now 19 years and hundreds of gun battles later he has grown old.  Beaten down from all of his wounds, he has noticeably slowed down.  Many of the towns people wonder and question aloud if the sheriff even has what it takes to do his job anymore.    Was he ever really as fast and amazing as the stories that are told about him?  

In our last chapter the sheriff was able to defeat his lifetime rivals, B and B.  happy ending and live in peace for the rest of his life, right? Unfortunately for the sheriff as this is a Hollywood story who rides into town the very next week?  Another young gun, seeking fame looking to make a name for himself.  Looking to take the title as 'the fastest gun in the west'  looking to take the title of sheriff.  This new challenger is amazingly talented, seemingly cocky, and rightfully so.  He is able to do things that no one else is able to do, do things that no one has seen before, he does it his own way.  Their is something different about this kid from any challenger that has come before.  And win or lose this will likely be THE SHERIFFS last gun fight.

I will end with quote from Rodney Harrison 
"I played against a lot of great quarterbacks John Elway, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, all those great quarterbacks.  Peyton Manning still scares me to death more than of those quarterbacks.  Regardless of his Super Bowls or lack their of, rings.  When i went against Peyton Manning he is the only guy that i was... afraid of in a sense.  Because i would sit there and watch tape on this guy and i can't believe he made that throw.  I can't believe he looked at his first receiver, second (receiver) and came all the way back to his forth receiver and was able to make that completion on a consistent basis.  He is the only one that I really felt that could beat you consistently in the 4th quarter.  He scared me"

Last edited by Touchdown Bundy on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
ovfd55
Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:59 am

Since it's Want I want the Broncos to win

Send Peyton out on Top,and the collective Defense getting the nod of Broncos.

I don't dislike Cam,personally would call him the best leader in the NFL,But think I resent him  cause he gets all the credit and ESPN only talks about him,Same reason I dislike Lebron,why I quickly grew tired of Johnny Football and Tebow
TacTic MaRio

Post by TacTic MaRio on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:14 am

Would like to see Peyton go out on top
Touchdown Bundy

Post by Touchdown Bundy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:09 am

Go Broncos 

phoofyphil

Post by phoofyphil on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 am

Panthers

Have to go with my DWHO team.  Everyone knows I could use the best rated team in the game next year.
bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:27 am

phoofyphil wrote: Evil or Very Mad:evil:Panthers

Have to go with my DWHO team.  Everyone knows I could use the best rated team in the game next year.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 am